Free Instant Online Valuation

Click Here


As a landlord you are required to have the following in place. We will happily guide
you through the below and can arrange for these to be done on your behalf.

  • Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
  • Annual CP12 Gas Safety Certificate
  • Carry out an electrical inspection on
    all property electrics
  • Install working smoke and carbon
    monoxide alarms to each floor
  • Furnished rental must meet current
    fire regulations for soft furnishings
  • Comply with regulation regarding
    Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)
  • Furnished properties must be covered
    by an up to date contents insurance
  • Maintain buildings insurance and
    provide a copy to lettings agent
  • Obtain consent to let the mortgage
    provider to be covered by a Buy-to-Let
  • If property is leasehold obtain consent
    from your Landlord / Freeholder prior to
  • Legal obligation to inform HMRC of rental
    income which is subject to income tax